Tuesday 25 March 2014

Wish List...

I am a little low on cash at the moment... to the point that I even considered applying for an overdraft to fund my shopping obsessions. Definitely not my best idea!

So I've been admiring lots of makeup, and clothes online as opposed to buying (crying) and I thought I would share with you what I've been wanting (craving)!

1. Zara Baby Doll Dress


Image 1 of BABY DOLL DRESS from Zara

2. Zara Knotted Back Dress

Image 4 of DRESS WITH KNOTTED BACK from Zara

3. By Terry Cellularose Blush Glace in Flower Sorbet

Cellularose Blush Glace, , large

4.  Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturiser



5. Charlotte Tilbury The Vintage Vamp Eyeshadow Palette

LUXURY PALETTE

So those are just some of the products I've been lusting after recently! Definitely going to be saving up to purchase a few of them! If only clothes and make-up were free, as they are borderline necessity...

Imogen
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment