1. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nude Glow - I cannot seem to find a link for this online so I'm wondering if perhaps it was limited edition?! I got this in December but seemed to have used it a lot in the month of March. Great for a highlight and eyeshadow!
2. Origins GinZing Moisturiser - A lot of people have raved about this and it really is amazing. I got it back in December and have used it every morning since and it has only just ran out... amazing or what?! Best moisturiser I've ever used!
3. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - Pretty simple, gets rid of any flaky skin which is helpful when wearing lipstick!
4. Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water - This was a new purchase in March, I had used the other toner waters lush has to offer although this may be my new favourite!
5. Crabtree & Evelym La Source Hand Therapy - Really nice hand moisturiser, dries very quickly!
Those were my favourite items this month! Can't believe another months has finished.. 2014 is flying in!